LesserWiki is a TiddlyWiki style Wiki engine using Ajax. LesserWiki is a Rails application.
Here are some key features of "LesserWiki":
· Using Ajax
· LesserWiki does not load all tiddlers at start time
· It is suitable for multi-user
· Using script.aculo.us visual effects
· Rich textformats
· Textile formats
· HTML tags
· URL auto-link
· Howm reminder
· Data is stored in DB
· WikiWord is disabled
· Auto Link without [[ ]]
· Auto Link is switchable
· Colorize tiddlers
· Use caches of rendered result
· EZweb mode
· View only mode (disabled on lesserwiki.org)
· RSS feed
· Output customize
· Rendering ON/OFF
· Diff by word or line
· Digest mode ON/OFF
· CSS style ON/OFF
What's New in This Release:
· The bug where WEBrick replies with "Bad Request" was fixed.
· The frozen Rails and DB adapters were excluded from the vendor directory.
· Some other minor bugs were fixed.