Lemon is a package that provides a collection of some must have Django apps (at least at our company):
- lemon.metatags: control meta tags (title, keywords, description) of every page;
- lemon.sitemaps: like django.cotrib.sitemaps, but more powerful;
- lemon.robots: edit robots.txt from admin.
- lemon.pages: multilingual django.contrib.flatpages.
- lemon.publications: some usefull tools to create publications-like apps faster (news, articles, etc.).
Also Lemon has:
- lemon.extradmin: extended django.contrib.admin (in early development);
- lemon.filebrowser: fork of Patrick Kranzlmueller's django-filebrowser;
- lemon.dashboard: dashboard for our admin (also in early development).
If you like it, feel free to fork, send pull requests or report bugs and issues on github.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update to Django 1.5