KwikWiki is a web application that enables you to set up a website where anyone can edit the content of a page or add new pages. The system will track things like recent changes and indicate if a link is dead or not. The project uses a very simple (simpler than html) notation to create links, lists and format text. KwikWiki also keeps every version of page that is saved so you don't have to worry about losing old data.
What's New in This Release:
· Switched to Lucene for the search. This means search is both faster and more scalable.
· Phrase search, using double quotes around the phrase, is now suppported.
· Added a RelatedPages section on each wiki page. This shows pages that use the same words as the current page. This makes it easier to navigate larger wikis.
· Made the CSS slightly prettier.
· Reorganised the urls so that they're cleaner and the pages are easier to bookmark and save.
· In response to a request by Aaron Hamid the file-based backend to KwikWiki now has a configurable directory location. This should make it significantly easier to user KwikWiki from a windows service since those don't have an easy to find "user.home"