Kronophobia project is a Web-based school calendaring system.
Kronophobia is a complete event-based school calendaring system that supports recurrence, transportation assignments, alerts, parent/public registration, custom reports, event tracking, and e-mail notification.
Here are some key features of "Kronophobia":
· Event management
· Holiday management
· No School days or Break management
· Event Recurrence and approval system
· Opponent/Schools database for meets,sports games,etc.
· external event Contacts
· organizational system for Campuses, Departments, Activities and Groups
· Transportation integration; including buses, drivers and event assignments
· Facility management; both local and remote
· Equipment organization and checkouts for events
· Custom reporting system with PDF print layouts straight from the web
· User and Group management with complete security customization
· NT, ADS, NIS, etc connectivity through Apache modules for authentication
· User Preference system
· Included Help documentation
· Event tracking and email follow-ups when event changes
· Parent/Visitor sign up system for event tracking
· Record ghosting for obsolete contacts/drivers/etc
· Advanced Filter system for viewing events
· Search capability
· Event alarms to remind participants to show up for events
· Much more...
· PostgreSQL 7.3.x or later with OID's enabled (this is the default)
· Apache 1.3.26 or later
· PHP 4.3.x or later
· magic_quotes_gpc disabled
· magic_quotes_runtime disabled
· register_globals disabled
· short_open_tag disabled
· session.auto_start disabled
· PostgreSQL support
· SESSION support
· Mcrypt support
· SMTP server for sending out registration messages
· *NIX system with access to a Cron compatible scheduler
· Any modern web browser such as IE, Netscape 6, Mozilla, Konqueror, etc.