Kotti is a user-friendly web content management system (WCMS).
Here are some key features of "Kotti":
· Support for pluggable authentication modules and single sign-on
· Access control lists (ACL) for fine-grained security
· Separation between public area and editor interface
· Separation of basic and advanced functionality in the editor user interface, enabling a pleasant learning curve for editors
· Easily extensible with your own look & feel with no programming required
· Easily extensible with your own content types and views
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix Kotti's tests to no longer trigger deprecation warnings. Kotti's funcargs need to be better documented still, see #141.
· Add a fanstatic.Group 'tagit' and need() it in the defered widget. This is needed to make the tags widget render correctly with a theme package enabled until the defered widget is replaced by a widget class that declares its requirements in the usual deform style.
· Transform setup_users, setup_user and prefs views into class-based views. Add a little text at subsection Security on developer manual mentioning those views.