Koppermine is a KDE Client for Coppermine.
Koppermine is a KDE client for Coppermine Photo Gallery, one of the biggest Open Source Photo Gallery in PHP hosted on Sourceforge.
Koppermine allows you to upload multiple images from the desktop to your Coppermine installation.
Here are some key features of "Koppermine":
· Upload multiple photos to your Coppermine installation
· Add information for each photo like Title, Description and Keywords
· Allows you to store the install details so that you don't have to type then everytime you upload images
· Displays a list of Categories and Albums from your Coppermine install and allows you to choose album where you want to upload the photos. Currently uploads can be done only to public category albums, i.e. normal users cannnot upload to their personal albums.
· Coppermine - Latest Stable Version installed and working normally.
· Coppermine API (Requires registration to download)
· Fedora Core 2, 3 or 4 (We have not yet tested with any other flavor) with KDE
· Download the latest tarball of Koppermine. Currently we are providing only the source. So, you need to go through the standard process of installation from source
· tar -zxf koppermine-0.2beta.tar.gz
· cd koppermine-0.2beta
· make install (as su)
What's New in This Release:
· Functionality was added to rotate the images clockwise and anticlockwise.
· Functionality was added to mirror the selected image.
· An attempt is now made to retain the EXIF information after modifying the image.