Keystone2 is a Web-based tool for managing a small to medium-sized workgroup. Keystone2's primary use is as a trouble ticket system for the department and the userbase, but also includes contact and resource management, all tightly integrated.
The system allows the userbase to enter tickets in a simple fashion, while the technicians have a more powerful and advanced view. After installation, the entire system is manageable via the Web interface.
Here are some key features of "Keystone2":
· Complete platform-independent web-based interface
· Written in PHP for total portability
· Supports many back end SQL database systems through a flexible database abstraction layer
· Supports 'public' user interface as well as advanced highly configurable 'technician' interface
· Configurable views for sorting, highlighting, and categorization
· Hierarchial "Parent / Child" grouping of tickets
· Complete audit log of all updates or changes to a ticket
· E-Mail notification to technicians and/or users when tickets change or are created
· System-definable filter views
· User-editable reports
· ACL-based access permissions by group or user
· Track equipment issues by associating tickets with equipment
· Keep inventory of individual parts or quantity-on-hand
· Associate inventory with systems to keep full equipment tally
· Keep track of companies or individuals
· User logins for contacts to view associated tickets
· View tickets associated with contacts or contacts associated with tickets
· Any number of email, phone, or address entries per contact
What's New in This Release:
· This represents the final set of changes bringing Keystone2 up to date.
· Many bugs in the secondary modules have been patched.
· The resources manager has essentially been rewritten.
· Contact management has been improved greatly, and many small annoying bugs in rendering and reporting have been repaired.