Kazehakase is a Web browser which aims to provide a user interface that is truly user-friendly.
Kazehakase supports tabbed browsing, a "remote bookmark" feature (through RSS) in a menu or sidebar, a variable UI to adapt to the user's skill level, and customizable mouse gestures and key accelerators.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved Gtk+ WebCore support (Hiroyuki Ikezoe)
· Improved IE backend (Takuro Ashie)
· Added preference UI for selecting layout engine (Kouhei Sutou)
· Fixed a bug that session saving doesn't work ( and #40; and #321;ukasz Krotowski)
· Fixed a bug that creating thumbnail may cause segmentation fault (Kouhei Sutou)
· Supported making libkazehakase.dll (Takuro Ashie, Kouhei Sutou)
· Omitted optional port specification in HTTP (Kouhei Sutou)
· Updated Czhech messages (Miroslav Kure)