KMAGO stands for MAnager for Get Operations. It's a download manager with a nice GUI interface.
It is based on KDE library , and QT, either GPL'ed libraries.
Currently, download operations can be based on KDE I/O library.
Here are some key features of "KMAGO":
· drag and drop operations with applications (konqueror, Netscape, ...) and between KMago widgets
· drop target and system tray icon with d'n'd capabilities
· transfers grouping
· multiple downloads control with priority and selectable priority policy
· resume capability check
· full configurable
· enabled to manage many retriever commands
· cookie and http related management offered by KDE I/O library
· KDE Desktop environment, at least version 2.0.1.
· QT libraries, at least version 2.2.
· optionally wget command line files retriever version 1.5.3.