KMAGO is a download manager with a nice GUI interface.
It is based on KDE library , and QT, either GPL'ed libraries.
Currently, download operations can be based on KDE I/O library.
- drag and drop operations with applications (konqueror, Netscape, ...) and between KMago widgets
- drop target and system tray icon with d'n'd capabilities
- transfers grouping
- multiple downloads control with priority and selectable priority policy
- resume capability check
- full configurable
- enabled to manage many retriever commands
- cookie and http related management offered by KDE I/O library