JRelaxTimer is a timer (or alarm clock) that allows Web-users to open specific Web-pages at selected time intervals. JRelaxTimer, for example, could be installed on the company Intranet and used by employees to execute specific tasks at selected time intervals.
Built as a browser-independent and highly-configurable Java Applet, JRelaxTimer could be easily customized with your own graphics and time format to achieve an unlimited variety of appearances and behaviors. JRelaxTimer includes by default 232 images (13 different sets of digits).
JRelaxTimer is composed by some independent components that could be showed or hidden by option (logo, buttons, displays, selectors)
Here are some key features of "JRelaxTimer":
· browser-independent, works fine with any browser that support at least Java 1.1
· support two different page selection methods
· customizable background colors
· customizable background images
· customizable graphic images for digits and symbols
· 232 ready to use images (13 sets of digits)
· support for image transparencies
What's New in This Release:
· The license was changed to the GPL.