J!Research is a component for Joomla! 1.5 which allows for management of research-related work such as; publications, projects, and theses categorized by research area.
J!Research is oriented to University researchers and research departments which utilize or plan to adopt Joomla! as their content management system for publishing research.
Here are some key features of "J! Research":
· Management of Projects, Areas, Publications, Theses, Staff, Facilities and Cooperations.
· Automatic Inline Citation and Bibliography Generation
· APA, MLA, IEEE, Chicago, CSE and Vancouver Citation Styles
· Bibutils 3.x Integration
· Publications Import/Export in MODS, RIS, and Bibtex formats
· Multilingual Support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version has a view to categorize staff members by position.
· It adds CVs in member profiles.
· It fixes a bug when importing publications.