Internote is an implementation of persistent sticky notes for Firefox. It allows you to create notes on a Web page which will still be there when you return.
Notes are very customizable, and come with many small, useful features. A manager is available, in which you can see all of your saved notes, edit them, print them, and delete them.
Here are some key features of "Internote":
· Internotes persist on the page they were created on
· A new Internote Manager allows for access to all notes across all pages
· The 'flipside' of a note can be used to change its background and text colors
· Notes come in six appealing text colors and six appealing background colors
· Notes can have either a modern, glassy look, or a classical, flat look
· Optional animations are available for notes
· One of five default locations can be selected for the creation of new Internotes
· Note text is now optionally hilightable
· A scrollbar is now optional for notes which are too small to display all of their content
· Internote is translated into Simplified Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, and Spanish
· Internote can now be made to work with special sites, such as GMail
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix crash on startup due to Firefox 20 dropping support for E4X.
· Fix a bug with alternative storage directories.
· Minor fixes to URL handling.