Integral FTP 3.1.0
Integral FTP project allows web developers to embed a fully featured FTP GUI client directly into their web pages.
- Can be used for free from the Integral FTP product site, and also from localhost.
- Full support for all standard and many optional FTP operations, passive and active modes, and support for a very wide range of FTP servers.
- Supports multiple, simultaneous file transfers.
- Supports cancellation of file transfers.
- Intended for use as is, or can be modified in whatever way you decide to suit your website.
- Licensed per domain (e.g. for www.enterprisedt.com).
- Source code is optionally available for purchase to protect your investment.
- EDT Forums are available for public discussion and support.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0.0
- Support was added for secure FTP, both FTPS (FTP over SSL) and SFTP (FTP over SSH).
- It now works in Safari on Windows.
- The local file-list now starts in the "home" directory, which shows a list of drives as well as the "Desktop" and "My Documents" folders.
- The new "home" button takes the user back to the home directory.