Inquisitor software is a visual SiteRipper Tool like a Web-Browser, which can download all selected links direct from within a displayed HTML-Page. Select multiple Links with the right mouse visually from any HTML-Page. The Files will be saved in the selcted destination directory (without such "save as" Message).
Display 2 HTML-Pages at the same time
-all actions, like a clicked link, would displayed in the 2nd page; the 1st page is still inactive.
Text and images could zoomed seperately, or controlled in brightness.
Full control over History.
-The History could be loaded/saved. Import of URL-lists as Textfile possible. Automated download of all files of selected filetype, from all URLs stored in history.
The integrated FTP-Client/Filemanager (local/remote) could transfer files between 2 FTP-Servers. In a local directory it's possible to show thumbnail previews, of all Images.
Here are some key features of "Inquisitor":
· Visual SiteRipper and HTML Browser Tool
· Displays 2 HTML-Webpages within 1Window
· Select and Download multiple Files/Links visually from within a Webpage
· Link Follower to Download all Pictures from Your favorite Image Collections
· Integrated multi connection FTP-Client, with local File-Manager, and Image Preview
· HTTP-Scanner to find out which Image Collections are available
· Infiltrator Mode to Display redirected (captured) HTML-Webpages !
What's New in This Release:
· Bug with animations solved, which may crash Inquisitor
· Bug solved, while endless loading some rare Sites
· new Image Resizer, for better fitting images into page
· new internal HTMLEncodings, such like some FontSymbols
· new Filetypes added