Image Repository provides a centralized image repository capable of holding thousands of images with keyword/tag-based browsing.
Image Repository is a centralized image repository capable of holding thousands of images with keyword/tag-based browsing and filtering.
Here are some key features of "Image Repository":
· Its goal is to provide you with an easy way to have a centralized image library with thousands of images categorized by keywords, dates, etc.
· It has special handling that lets you browse the keyword space like it was a collection of nested folders. Example: Browse to keyword "Carnivores", you will get the available keywords "Cats", "Dogs", and the selection will narrow down, applying all the keywords you have selected on your path through the keyword space.
· It comes complete with a Kupu "library", meaning you can browse the keywords through the Kupu image insertion dialog to make it easy to locate images even in a large collection of images.
· It has a tagging interface that lets you tag images with a thumbnail like view, and apply keywords to multiple images at once.
· It uses whatever image type you have installed (it does need to be added as an addable type and be able to supply thumbnails like the default Plone image type, though).
What's New in This Release:
· Added action to register the repository in Kupu. [fschulze]
· Using interfaces, views and adapters in various places to make this more flexible. [fschulze]
· Removed unused code. [fschulze]