IlohaMail (pronounced: e-lo-ha-mail) is a light weight yet full featured multilingual webmail program that is easy to use and install.
It runs on a stock build of PHP, and does not require databases (although database support is available) or the IMAP library (it is powered by a custom IMAP/POP3 library).
Here are some key features of "IlohaMail":
· Easy to install (only requires default build of PHP4)
· Light weight and fast
· Extensive multilingual capabilities
· Modular - Easily modifiable to accomodate different backends.
· Activity Logging
· Spam Prevention
· Multiple host/domain support
· Auto-appended Tag-Lines
· Optional MySQL backend for improved scalability and performance.
· External SMTP server support
· IMAP caching
· Theme support [development]
· POP3 & IMAP Support
· Send, receive, file, delete messages
· Create, rename, delete folders (requires IMAP)
· Send/receive attachments
· View images/html inline
· Full featured Contacts list
· Search messages (requires IMAP)
· User defined colors
· GPG/PGP support (requires GPG) [development]
· Multiple sender identities
· Spell checker (requires aspell)
· Bookmarks manager
· Customizable - Over 2 dozen user preferences
· Support for over 20 languages