HSE (Hibernate, Spring, Echo2) is a three-tier base application for Echo2.
Here are some key features of "HSE":
Hibernate, Spring, Echo2 integration:
· All three technologies are matched cohesively together to provide a robust base for your AJAX applications.
· Follows the established pattern of separating the application into data, business, and user-interface tiers.
· Allows username/password logon, logoff, and permission checking.
· Permissions can be queried using hasPermission(), or enforced using requirePermission().
· Enforcement is done in the business tier.
· Group-based Permission System:
· Permissions are group based, which means that users gain permissions based on their group membership (A user can be a member of only one group).
· Groups can have multiple permissions, and associate levels for each permission.
· The base application uses two methods for interpreting permission levels.
· A simple and flexible validation system that can handle most common input field validations.
· The custom screen and requestor components can display validation error alerts, and can automatically set focus to the offending input field.
· Example on-screen CRUD editor allowing modification of user properties, as well as group membership.
· Example on-screen CRUD editor allowing modification of group properties, as well as assigning permission levels.