GreasySpoon is a scripting engine running on top of an ICAP server, inspired by Firefox GreaseMonkey extension. It allows developers to modify HTTP traffic and web pages in a simple way by transparently managing traffic inteception and communication with a Proxy server. Running on the network side, it does not require any installation on end-user devices, and provides therefore multi-OS and cross-browser support.
Fully developped in Java, GreasySpoon can be used on merely any platform and has already been successfully tested with several ICAP clients: Squid 3.0, Bluecoat ProxySG, Network Appliance Netcache and more.
- Fix ICAP bug with large preview
- Fix several issues with compression
- Fix bugs in REQMOD (issues with POST requests)
- Add Deflate compression support
- Improve processing for scripts modifying only HTTP header
- Extends @include and @exclude regexes to complete URL (now take URL parameters into account)
- Highly optimize performances of log tailing in administration interface