Google Chrome is more than a web browser, it combines sophisticated technology into a minimal design to make you surf the web faster, easier, and safer!
Here are some key features of "Google Chrome":
Search from the address bar:
· Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages.
Thumbnails of your top sites:
· Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab.
· Open an incognito window when you don't want to save your browsing history.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Web pages load 5% faster on average
· chrome.syncFileSystem API
· Improved ranking of predictions, improved spell correction, and numerous fundamental improvements for Omnibox predictions. Please see the Help Center for more information on our updated policies.
This update includes the following security fixes:
· [$1000]  High CVE-2013-2837: Use-after-free in SVG. Credit to Sławomir Błażek.
· [$500]  Medium CVE-2013-2838: Out-of-bounds read in v8. Credit to Christian Holler.
· [$1500]  High CVE-2013-2839: Bad cast in clipboard handling. Credit to Jon of MWR InfoSecurity.
· [$1000]  High CVE-2013-2840: Use-after-free in media loader. Credit to Nils of MWR InfoSecurity.
· [$1000]  High CVE-2013-2841: Use-after-free in Pepper resource handling. Credit to Chamal de Silva.
· [$2000]  High CVE-2013-2842: Use-after-free in widget handling. Credit to Cyril Cattiaux.
· [$1000]  High CVE-2013-2843: Use-after-free in speech handling. Credit to Khalil Zhani.
· [$1000]  High CVE-2013-2844: Use-after-free in style resolution. Credit to Sachin Shinde (@cons0ul).
· [$3133.7]     High CVE-2013-2845: Memory safety issues in Web Audio. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
· [$1000]  High CVE-2013-2846: Use-after-free in media loader. Credit to Chamal de Silva.
· [$1000]  High CVE-2013-2847: Use-after-free race condition with workers. Credit to Collin Payne.
· [$500]  Medium CVE-2013-2848: Possible data extraction with XSS Auditor. Credit to Egor Homakov.
·  Low CVE-2013-2849: Possible XSS with drag+drop or copy+paste. Credit to Mario Heiderich.
In addition, our ongoing internal security work was as usual responsible for a wide range of fixes:
·  High CVE-2013-2836: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
· This build also contains a new Adobe Flash build.