Glubs is written in Perl and it's a clubbing system similar to Yahoo! or MSN Groups.
Users browse through a category-hierarchy and create clubs to share news, files, pics, links and a calendar with friends.
Some of the core features are multi-language and -timezone support, and custom HTML templates/skins.
· Perl (tested with 5.6)
· Apache webserver with mod_perl support (tested with Apache 1.3.26)
· MySQL Client & Server (tested with version 3.23.33)
Don't forget the following Perl-Modules:
(get them from www.cpan.org):
· Apache Perl interface to the Apache server API
· Apache::Request - Methods for dealing with client request data
· DBI Database independent interface for Perl
· DBD::mysql mySQL Perl DBI interface
· CGI comfortable CGI handling
· HTML::Template all the interface-templates are processed by this module
· HTML::Entities to de-/encode html-data
· Date::Parse Parse date strings into time values
· Image::Size read dimensions of an image in several popular formats
· Image::Grab Grabbing images off the Internet
· LWP Library for WWW access in Perl
· LWP::Simple Procedural LWP interface
· Image::Magick Image manipulation
· IPC::SharedCache - manage a cache in SysV IPC shared memory
· MIME::Lite Mail (MIME) handling
· Mime::Type determining MIME types and Transfer Encoding
What's New in This Release:
· New maintenance release many bug fixes.
· With this release Glubs requires mod_perl.