GcalInfo (Google Calendar Info) is a Linux GUI - program, written in Python and based on the wxWidgets cross-platform Gui-library.
With the software you can watch your nearest events, merge information from any calendar, define individual colors for each calendar and more.
You can run the app as a window on the desktop or banish it as an icon to the system tray.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: The highlight (background) color for today's events is now configurable.
· New: If there are no events for today, this is now indicated in the main window.
· Changed: Mechanism for updates now as background thread.
· Improved: Platform compatibility.
· Fixed: Minor sizing problem (on some plattforms) with the settings dialog.
· Fixed: Display events after day change.
· Updated: Help file.