GWT Pleso Framework 0.2 Beta
GWT Pleso Framework is a high-level framework based on Google Web Toolkit (GWT) for creating visual AJAX database front-end UI.
It enables you to create automatically generated user interface based on business-logic classes.
It provides control panel solutions for:
· web-site management;
· database enterprise projects;
· other relation-based projects.
It has a set of components for manipulating user data such as DataGrid, DataTextBox, DataComboBox etc.
Here are some key features of "GWT Pleso Framework":
· clear, Java interfaces based model
· customizable automatically generated user forms
· user-input validation system
· flexible support for related data (child forms)
· authentication, authorization system
· error handling
· replaceable windows manager
· localization system
· paged data view
· text, numeric, date, time, enumeration, selection data controls
What's New in This Release:
· This version is still not totally ready to become an all-in-one solution.
· Refactoring was done.