GNOME PPP 0.3.23
GNOME PPP is a modem dialup tool.PPP
Since it is a graphical frontend for excellent wvdial, very little knowledge is needed to setup dialup connection using this application. It features ease of use, auto detection of your modem and connection monitoring.
It is distributed under GPL, version 2, so you can download it and use it for free (free as in freedom, and as in free bear.
Here are some key features of "GNOME PPP":
· Easy to use, no need for creation of connection scripts
· Designed for Gnome 2 with HIG UI (similiar to GPPP, KPPP and Windows® DUN)
· Autodetection of your modem
· Connection monitoring
· Pretty application icon (thanks goes to Jimmac)
· Notification area docking
· Multilangual support
· Support for multiple accounts (ISP's)
What's New in This Release:
· added -export-dynamic to gnome-ppp build scripts (finally)
· lost Spanish updated translation (and all my mails). Could the person that sent me the Spanish .po file, send it again?