Mozilla Mobile (previously known as Fennec) is the mobile version of the popular Firefox web browser, from Mozilla!
Mozilla Mobile brings a true Web experience to mobile phones and other non-PC devices, yet take advantage of the specific opportunities for new and useful user experiences enabled by mobility and telephony.
Here are some key features of "Firefox Mobile":
- The Real Deal:
- Delivering the Firefox performance and security you expect, plus all the bells and whistles you know and love.
- Site for Sore Eyes:
- Browser controls are stowed away so you can see the Web without any obstructions. Enjoy the view.
- Touch of Genius:
- Bookmark, access tabs and zoom in and out with the touch of your finger.
- Awesome Bar:
- Forget about typing URLs, let the Awesome Bar do the searching and get to the sites you love in an instant.
- Get Personal:
- The first ever mobile Web browser to offer add-ons. Personalize your Firefox anytime, anywhere.
- Password Manager:
- Typing passwords on your phone is just plain hard. Why do it more than once?
- Be a Local… Wherever You Are:
- Get insider info and access maps with Location-Aware Browsing.
- Get Up and Go:
- Don’t leave home without Firefox. Get Weave Sync and sync your PC and your mobile life.
- New Look for Tablets: Firefox Beta has a new experience for tablets that leverages the large screen size and makes mobile Web browsing more intuitive. Popular Firefox features like tabs and the Awesome Screen are optimized for tablets
- Full-Screen Portrait Browsing: Firefox Beta takes advantage of large tablet screens so you can use the full screen to browse the Web, even in portrait mode. Tabs are listed in a top left menu and easily hide when you don’t need them
- Tab Optimization: Tabs are shown as thumbnails in the left panel of Firefox Beta, allowing you to easily switch between tabs while still viewing full websites on the right. You can swipe to the left to hide tabs for a full screen view
- New Action Bar with Quick Access Buttons: You can access Firefox Preferences, Add-ons, downloads and more in the new Action Bar menu (next to the Awesome Bar). The Action Bar adds back, forward and bookmark buttons for easy access
- HTML Input Tag for Camera Access: Developers can build mobile we...