Fast Date Picker project is a calendar which is easy to integrate into pages that require the users to select a date like on travel sites.
Written in ECMAScript, it responds faster to the users' clicks than most of the server-side-based or Java-applet-based date pickers often found on travel sites today.
The calendar can be added to your page any way you want (e.g. as a pop-up window or an expandable ), and you can integrate it with any type of form fields for selecting dates.
In order to perform the integration, you do, however, need experience with ECMAScript - so if new Date() means nothing to you, Fast Date Picker probably isn't what you're looking for.
Here are some key features of "Fast Date Picker":
· Allows you to set whether Sunday or Monday is the first day of the week.
· Can highligt certain days of the week (of your choice), e.g. Saturday and Sunday.
· Can highlight the current date.
· Can make dates up until a certain point (e.g. today) non-selectable so that users cannot select a date in the past.
· Easy to translate.
· Easy to change to fit the design of your website: Just edit the included style sheet.
· Made in a way that minimizes the risk of variable name clashes in ECMAScript and selector clashes in CSS.
· Uses standard ECMAScript, DOM, and CSS.
What's New in This Release:
· The problem with incorrect dates in calendars set to start weeks with Monday was fixed.