Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in EXIficient 0.3:
- Document Object Model (DOM) API support fully integrated
- Multiple prefixes for same namespace URI can be preserved
- EXI self-contained elements are enabled
- Preserve DocTYPE & EntityReference
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Daniel Peintner
- ROOT \ Internet \ HTTP (WWW)
EXIficient is an open source Java implementation of the W3C EXI format.
The EXI format is a very compact representation for the Extensible Markup Language (XML) Information Set that is intended to simultaneously optimize performance and the utilization of computational resources.
In order to build EXIficient, you must have:
- The EXIficient source code
- Xerces2 Java Parser
- JUnit, a framework for writing automated tests
- XMLUnit, JUnit and NUnit testing for XML
Last updated on April 15th, 2009