EJBCA is an open source and fully functional Certificate Authority (CA) written in Java, using the J2EE technology. It creates a robust, flexible, platform independent, component-based and high performance CA that can be used standalone or integrated in any J2EE application.
EJBCA features a powerful and flexible Web-based administration interface (GUI).
· Apache Ant
· JBoss Application Server
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version fixes a bug reading large OCSP requests over HTTP 1.1 using chunked encoding.
· It fixes a few minor XSS issues.
· It fixes an issue where building the Validation Authority (VA) failed on specific platforms.
· The VA health-check URL is now what it is claimed to be in the property file.
· You will need to reconfigure devices monitoring this URL.
· This release documents EJBCA integration with Djigzo.
· It adds a plug-in build system.
· It has improved support for Chinese in the admin GUI.