ECQuiz is a Plone project used for multiple-choice tests, including extended text questions with tutor grading.
A Plone product for multiple-choice tests, including extended text questions with tutor grading. It offers QTI v2.0 import and export for questions and tests and CSV export for test results. This product is the successor to LlsMultipleChoice.
Here are some key features of "ECQuiz":
· Support for single-answer, multiple-answer, and tutor-graded extended text questions.
· Import and export in compliance with IMS QTI v2.0 and IMS Content Packaging v1.1.4. This includes the import of tests created with LlsMultipleChoice.
· Related questions can be grouped into question groups, which are then treated as a unit.
· All questions can be displayed on a single page or on multiple pages, with or without navigation.
· Questions and answers can be displayed in fixed or randomized order.
· Random selection of a subset of answers.
· For self-assessment tests, candidates can be provided with instant feedback and/or be allowed to take a test multiple times.
· Answers can be annotated with explanations which are shown to the candidate in instant-feedback mode.
· You can define a grading scale which maps test scores to grades.
· Detailed results report, providing an overview of the performance of all candidates. The report can also be exported for further processing in a spreadsheet or statistics program.
· Fully internationalized, i.e., ECQuiz can easily be adapted to different language environments. ECQuiz currently comes with English, German, French, and Slovenian messages.
· And of course: Fully integrated with Plone: If you know how to use Plone, you know how to use ECQuiz. Tests are just another content type, like texts, images, discussion boards, etc. Also, ECQuiz benefits from Plone features like timed publication, access control, metadata, full-text and metadata-based indexing and retrieval; like for other content types, discussion can be enabled for test items, which can be useful for collaborative test creation.
· A current Plone installation, specifically Plone 2.1.x or Plone 2.5; check plone.org for details.
· The DataGridField product. If you're still running Zope 2.7, read this bug report and apply the fix described in the report.
What's New in This Release:
· New management of test results
· References to questions and question groups from other tests
· Tutor-graded questions
· Extended text questions (always tutor-graded)
· Each question/question group can be placed on a separate page; navigation between pages can be disabled
· Grading scale, allowing you to map test scores to grades (or other categories)