Download Machine provides a noninteractive, nongraphical, pure Java batch file downloader.
Download Machine is pure Java daemon that watches queue files for changes. If a new entry is available, DM will download it. Queue files are just URL lists. DM fully supports the HTTP, FSP, and FTP protocols.
Here are some key features of "Download Machine":
· Non graphical
· Non interactive
· Relieable downloads
· Queued downloads
· Portability (uses Java)
· Simple to use
· Resume interrupted downloads
· Support for HTTP/1.1 protocol
· Support for HTTP/1.0 protocol
· Support for FTP protocol
· Support for FSP protocol
· Fake user-agent header
· Custom referer header, configurable per URL
· Custom cookie header, configurable per URL
· Can check in different directories if we already have downloaded file (configurable by wildcard)
· Can move downloaded file to special directory (configurable by wildcard)
· Java SE Development Kit
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The FSP stack has been updated to 1.0rc8.
· A multi-core CPU synchronization bug has been fixed.
· The build system has been changed from SCons to Maven 2.2.
· There is minor codebase cleanup, and this release is packaged as autostartable jar.