DokuWiki Sphinx Search plugin replaces the built-in search functionality in DokuWiki with the Sphinx-powered search which gives high-performance and more relevant search results.
Here are some key features of "DokuWiki Sphinx Search plugin":
- Google-style results:
- Results are shown in traditional Google-style: title, snippet and address (document path).
- Filtering by namespaces:
- Click on namespaces in the results to see search only within chosen namespace, or simply use “search phrase @categories your:chosen:namespace”
- Document sections are indexed separately:
- This is very useful for those who have large pages in DokuWiki
- Highlighted keywords:
- Keywords are highlighted in titles, snippets and address lines.