Dobrado is an easy to use online website creator. There are no templates, just drag and drop content anywhere on the screen.
You don't need to register to try Dobrado, just click on the button below. You can always register a username later to publish the pages you have worked on.
What can you do with web pages you create with Dobrado?
Let others edit and copy your pages. You set the permissions for users you share your pages with. Of course you can copy and edit other users pages too.
Publish a set of pages that can be clicked through without any links. Here are some Dobrado screenshots that use the presentation feature.
· Copy the contents of this tar file to the root directory of your web server.
· Create a mysql database for dobrado, and run start.sql.
· Edit 'config.php' to allow dobrado to connect to the new database.
· Install FCKEditor version 2.6 from sourceforge in the directory 'fckeditor' on the root directory of your web server.
· Open a browser to your web server.
· Log in using 'demo' as the username and password for the demo user who's changes can be found under the 'demo' directory.
· Log in using 'admin' as the username and password for the admin user who's changes will change the index page.
What's New in This Release:
· This release of Dobrado allows the system to be used as a wiki, with user defined copy and edit permissions, and undo/redo from history log.
· Registration can be delayed until after login, so you can try Dobrado without signing up.