Deskweb applies the iconography and usability of a common Windows desktop system to Web applications.
Deskweb is familiar and user-friendly and lets users easily learn how to exploit all of the software's features.
It can be used in various ways, such as a content management system, a company groupware, a wiki, or more.
What's New in This Release:
· Multi-desktop support was added.
· Some bugs in CSS were patched.
· Change class of drop down menu.
· PNG trasparency was fixed for IE.
· Some simple classes for rapid development of modules (applications) were added.
· A policy based on Unix permissions was added.