Deadlock User Management System 1.0
Deadlock is a powerful, customizable, fully featured user management system which protects Web directories and documents.
It features email verification and administrator approval capabilities that require the administrator to approve accounts before they become active. Deadlock supports both Basic and Digest authentication.
Here are some key features of "Deadlock User Management System":
· Administration Panel
· All settings and administrative controls are in the admin panel.
· User Panel
· Gives users the ability to change their password, email address, and any other account information
· Admin Approval
· When this option is enabled, the administrator must approve accounts before they are able to login to the protected area.
· User Email Verification
· Users are sent a confirmation email to the address specified and must click the link in the email to verify that the email provided is their email.
· Multiple Authentication Types
· The administrator has the option to choose between Basic and Digest authentication.
· Auto htpasswd generation
· Automatically generates the .htpasswd file containing the users when a new user is added.
· Auto htaccess generation
· Automatically generates the .htaccess file when the name of the protected area is changed.
· Templatable user panel pages
· The user panel pages are generated with a template engine, allowing you to customize the pages that the user sees by simply editing the html templates.
· Templatable System Emails
· Customize system emails by editing the templates. Deadlock does not yet include an editor in the admin panel.
· Web based configuration
· Configuration options can easily be modified through the administration panel.
· Integrated Email Functionality
· Specific users can be emailed straight through the admin panel, by simply selecting a link.
· Bulk Email all registered users
· Includes bulk email functionality allowing you to email everyone in the database.
· Search through user list
· The user list is searchable, allowing you to find a user's account by just entering their last name, first name or username.
· Rollover Information
What's New in This Release:
· [bug fix] Fixed some problems that occur when gpc magic quotes is enabled
· [bug fix] Added some string escapes to mysql queries to prevent SQL injections
· [bug fix] If user edits their own account, notification email is not sent
· [security] Fixed bug that cuased problems when a user went to edit their account