DataGridField is a product which consists of a table input component for Plone.
Here are some key features of "DataGridField":
· Any number of columns set by a developer
· Any number of rows filled by a user
· Insert and deleting rows without submitting a form
· Many different column types
· Plone 2.1.3 or Plone 2.5.x
· Sometimes on Firefox column sizes start changing after the user enters some data. Not sure if this is a Firefox bug, though.
· Prefilled default values work only for text and select columns
· Radio button and link column postback is not handled propeply. This needs fixes to very deep into Zope (ZPublisher). If the form validation fails, link column and radio button columns lost their values.
What's New in This Release:
· This release includes a fully functioning DataGridField/Widget and a demo type (not installed by default - see config.py).
· All the fields are strings/textinput-boxes.