Dashboard Framework 2.2.0
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Dashboard Framework 2.1.6:
- Admin will warn you if the file system is out of sync with the database for uploaded files.
- DBTable admin now features sorting so you can choose what order fields should be displayed in for Forms.
- Admin now has full support for Google Chrome.
- Toggling object states between active and inactive was displaying a PHP warning.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL v3
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- The Dashboard Framework Team
- ROOT \ Internet \ HTTP (WWW)
Dashboard is a Rapid Application Development Framework. It's designed to make writing PHP faster and more secure by removing the repetitive parts of programming from the development cycle. It's perfect for many web-applications, but it is specifically designed for making websites that need some custom development for interaction with a database.
It's not a CMS. While Dashboard can and does function as a highly featured and stable Content Management System, at its core it is much more. Dashboard makes custom development easier and more fun.
Last updated on January 19th, 2010