Dasboard Framework, a modular web framework, incorporates CMS, blogs, SEO, eCommerce and several other popular services. But best of all Dashboard was developed from the ground up to be flexible and rapid to deploy.
Dashboard is a Rapid Application Development Framework. It's designed to make writing PHP faster and more secure by removing the repetitive parts of programming from the development cycle. It's perfect for many web-applications, but it is specifically designed for making websites that need some custom development for interaction with a database.
It's not a CMS. While Dashboard can and does function as a highly featured and stable Content Management System, at its core it is much more. Dashboard makes custom development easier and more fun.Product's homepage
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Admin will warn you if the file system is out of sync with the database for uploaded files.
· DBTable admin now features sorting so you can choose what order fields should be displayed in for Forms.
· Admin now has full support for Google Chrome.
· Toggling object states between active and inactive was displaying a PHP warning.
· Much more robust testing suite.
· Filtering and searching objects: The Page class now has support for easily adding filtering and search to any module. For example, a site with hundreds of content pages can use filtering to easily find and edit a page.
· Mail module has support for requiring email address confirmation before registration is accepted.