Daisy Diff 1.0
Daisy Diff is a Java library that diffs (compares) HTML files.
Daisy Diff was a Google Summer of Code project for DaisyCMS. Development of a stand-alone library is continued here.
- Works with badly formed HTML that can be found "in the wild".
- The diffing is more specialized in HTML than XML tree differs. Changing part of a text node will not cause the entire node to be changed.
- In addition to the default visual diff, HTML source can be diffed coherently.
- Provides easy to understand descriptions of the changes.
- Allow easy browsing of the modifications through keyboard shortcuts.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The release consists of bugfixes and small usability enhancements.
- The algorithm used in the Java library is now in tune with the PHP implementation in MediaWiki.