DRBPoll is a simple PHP poll script that doesn't require a database. The project allows you to put a poll form on virtually any page on your web site. The results page displays a colored bar graph of the votes. The look-and-feel of the poll form and results page can be customized using a standard CSS file. Data is stored in flat files, therefore no database is required.
Here are some key features of "DRBPoll":
· Quick and easy to install.
· The poll data is stored in flat files, so no database is required.
· Prevents the same IP address from voting on a poll more than once.
· XHTML syntax compliant, and compatible with both IE and Firefox.
· Colors and fonts are defined in an ordinary, customizable CSS file.
· The script is highly configurable and customizable.
· Multiple polls on the your site can utilize the same instance of the script.
· Poll options can be rendered as either radio buttons or a combobox.
· Includes an example page demonstrating how to add a poll to virtually any PHP page on your website.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version includes improvements to stability and performance. It also adds the ability to regenerate the vote summary data files, in case they have been inadvertently deleted, overwritten, or corrupted.