DRBPoll is a simple PHP poll script that doesn't require a database.
- Quick and easy to install.
- The poll data is stored in flat files, so no database is required.
- Prevents the same IP address from voting on a poll more than once.
- XHTML syntax compliant, and compatible with both IE and Firefox.
- Colors and fonts are defined in an ordinary, customizable CSS file.
- The script is highly configurable and customizable.
- Multiple polls on the your site can utilize the same instance of the script.
- Poll options can be rendered as either radio buttons or a combobox.
- Includes an example page demonstrating how to add a poll to virtually any PHP page on your website.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version includes improvements to stability and performance. It also adds the ability to regenerate the vote summary data files, in case they have been inadvertently deleted, overwritten, or corrupted.