DRBCounter is a simple PHP hit counter script that doesn't require a database. DRBCounter allows you to put a text-based hit counter on virtually any page on your web site. You may customize the colors and fonts using standard CSS styles. Data is stored in flat files, therefore no database is required.
Here are some key features of "DRBCounter":
· Quick and easy to install.
· No database required.
· XHTML syntax compliant, and compatible with both IE and Firefox.
· The color, font, and size of the counter are easily configurable.
· Counters on multiple pages can utilize the same instance of the script.
· Includes an example page demonstrating how to add a counter to virtually any PHP page on your website.
· PHP 4.4 or higher