DF Site Monitor project is a system for monitoring web sites. The system allows monitoring the availability of web sites and their content by checking whether the given content exists or does not exist on the site. The system can be used autonomously or as a module for other systems.
Here are some key features of "DF Site Monitor":
· There is a web interface for adjusting the system and watching the monitoring progress and site status.
· Simultaneous scanning of multiple sites. Multithreaded sites check.
· Built-in scheduler enabling the system to work without cron usage.
· Search by masks. Masks enable you to analyze the HTML code in a deeper way. For instance, with masks you can figure out whether your link is in document body (< body >), whether it is inside comments or not, and whether there are unclosed HTML tags in front of it which prevent its correct displaying (< !--…-- >,< script >,< textarea >) or SE indexation (< noindex >).
· Working with tasks. Checking the sites of a group once, generating a report and automated group deletion.
· Reliable checking of "freezing sites" due to increasing the check frequency when site status changes to unavailable.
· Detecting redirects and visiting the site where the redirect leads for checking it.
· Truncation of page parameters (QUERY_STRING) when checking of sites.
· Site status changes are logged.
· Server overload protection. Number of sites checked per script run can be limited.
· The number of sites monitored is unlimited.
· API interface for using the system as a module for other scripts.
The checked sites are divided into groups with different rules of checking (monitoring). Every group has these parameters of its own:
· frequency of checking the sites in the group;
· method of notification and events which bring about user notification;
· content which should exist on the sites (e.g. your banner) and/or should not exist (such as scripts, exploits) on the sites of this group. The number of content entries is unlimited;
· monitoring log.
· Several methods of user notification when a site changes its status:
· E-mail message (E-mail->SMS);
· connecting to an internet address to transfer the data about the site's new status using GET;
· running a predefined command line and transferring the data on the site's new status.
· Specifying check parameters for every web site (URL):
· checking the site's page availability (Uptime);
· checking whether certain content does not exist on the site (frames, scripts, ActiveX);
· checking whether certain content exists on the sites;
· Trial version is distributed on a principle "AS IS". Any warranties not and it is not meant. You use the program at own risk. The author does not bear the responsibility for possible data losses, damages, losses of the profit and other losses, occured because of using the program.
· The technical support for Trial version DOES NOT RENDERED .
· When the trial period is expired, you are required to remove or purchase the software.