DBsight (Bundled with App Server) 2.1.0
DBSight is a J2EE search platform for rapidly developing search engines on any relational database.
It features a built-in database crawler following user-defined SQL, incremental indexing, user-controllable result ranking, the ability to return results with highlights (like Google), and categorized result counts (like Amazon).
The project can easily integrate with a non-Java environment with XML/JSON. There is a UI for all operations, so no Java coding is necessary.
- Adjust Ranking by combination of relevance and fields like product price, score, comments cout, etc
- Summarized and highlighted results
- Amazon-like Results counted for each category, and sub-category
- Order results by the field you choose
- Recent searches history
- RSS feed for latest match
- Spelling check
- Pagination of the results
- Automatic results clustering
- Multi-Server mode for Server Clustering
DBsight (Bundled with App Server)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Multiple-choice partial scaffolding was added.
- Suggest-as-you-type now works for one character also.
- Column-specific partial scaffolding was added so that it can be applied several times.
- Scaffolding now can be applied to subdirectories.