Current project is an open source implementation of a server to interact with the Up2date Agent shipped in Red Hat Linux.
Everything is implemented for a basic, anonymous only system. We are working to extend support for non-anonymous (fully managed) setups.
Here are some key features of "Current":
· Production quality Up2date server for 2.7 to 4.4 clients with a Fedora Core 1, 2, 3, 4, or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3, or 4 server.
· Full SQL database backend.
· Web Interface in the devel series.
· As easy to setup for the admin as we can make it.
What's New in This Release:
· This version fixes errors in the channel scan code path that was nonfunctional in 1.7.5.
· This also includes code to reconnect to MySQL databases when the connection times out.
· The database also collects a bit more meta information about each client, and that is displayed in the TG web interface.