Crystalpage CMS 2.3.1
Crystalpage is an advanced enterprise-class CMS system.
Crystalpage CMS offers hi-end extensible features is a full stand alone package that can run even the most complex and professional web site/portal.
Supported by its community of developers crystalpage is maturing since 2003 to provide the best in class software, released on the GNU GPL license.
Here are some key features of "Crystalpage CMS":
Advanced reporting system.
· The used reporting system gives the administrator a complete overview about the functionality of the whole system, by displaying clear graphs or detailed reports.
· Crystalpage is capable of creating and managing user and search firendly paths such us "/path/to/document" instead of "index.php?a=b&c=d&etc"
· Crystalpage can be extended by adding plugins that can perform different tasks starting from news managment ending on advanced user managment.
· uTheme is the layout (theme) subsystem in the crystalpage allowing you to design all the layout (theme) in plain HTML using any application
· and only specify the content placeholder using special tags parsed by crystalpage.
· Subcontents are small contents that can be placed into the layout itself or inside the document. They can later be edited and changed in all the places at one time. These subcontents can contain text, images, any html code or crystalpage modules.
Easy to use
· Crystalpage's user interface makes it easy to perform different tasks.
· Crystalpage uses WYSIWYG editor (FCK) for edition of its documents and contents making the creation of new documents easier.