A web-based single sign-on (SSO) tool that simplifies application provisioning and identity management.
Crowd project is a web-based single sign-on (SSO) tool that simplifies application provisioning and identity management.
- Give your users the convenience of single sign-on
- Manage any number of users, logins and passwords
- Centralise user management for applications such as JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo
- Connect to multiple LDAP servers, such as Microsoft Active Directory
- Integrate or import legacy user repositories
- Control access to select applications for every user and group
- Easily connect Crowd's application framework to new web applications
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version provides a new LDAP caching system that improves the performance for deployments with large user populations or running on slow machines.
- Customers that have geographically distributed deployments or thousands of users will notice improvements in performance with this release.
- There's a great overview of caching in Crowd in the Crowd documentation.
- Crowd 1.6 expands its growing list of pre-built directory and application connectors with three new directory connectors for OpenDS, Fedora DS, and OpenLDAP.