CloudBuddy Analytics is an open source web-based software to generate exhaustive statistical reports about your S3 Bucket access. It has an intuitive interface for a rich user experience. CloudBuddy Analytics takes care of enabling logging, fetching logs and generating reports.
CloudBuddy Analytics can be configured for Multiple S3 Accounts, and also could be made available on the network as a Multi User tool.
Why CloudBuddy Analytics?
CloudBuddy Analytics can be installed locally, without the need for sharing you access credentials. Since its an Open Source tool, it is easily extensible and is open to see its mechanics.
CloudBuddy Analytics uses a simple, yet effective caching algorithm to give you faster reports. And the use of AWStats engine, means your reports are exhaustive and accurate.
Apart from that, CloudBuddy Analytics has an extremely easy Windows setup mechanism, and is packaged with a compact, yet extremely powerful, Abyss WebServer.
Here are some key features of "CloudBuddy Analytics":
· Configure Multiple AWS Accounts
· Caching for faster reports
· Bucket log enabling capability
· Monthly wise reports
· Bandwidth usage
· Number of visits, number of unique visitors, visit durations and last visits
· Days of week and rush hours (pages, hits, KB for each hour and day of week)
· Domains/countries of hosts visitors (pages, hits, KB, 269 domains/countries detected, GeoIP detection)
· Most viewed files/pages
· Most accessed file types
· OS used (pages, hits, KB for each OS, 35 OS detected)
· Browsers used
· Search engines, keyphrases and keywords used to find your site (The 115 most famous search engines are detected like yahoo, google, altavista, etc.)
· HTTP errors (Page Not Found with last referrer, ...)
· Hostname resolution