Clker.com WordPress plugin will allow you to search for clip art images while you are writing your posts. It communicates with clker.com, runs the search and displays the clipart results for you.
Every clip art image comes in three sizes. If you click on any of the search results the picture will be inserted into your rich text editor TinyMCE.
The plugin is so easy to use and there is no work for you to do and no uploading images.
- Unpack the zip file in your '/wp-conent/plugins/' directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to write -> post, click on CTRL+R to force refresh of all files not from the cache.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The disclaimer has been moved to the bottom of the screen, as it interfered with the user while using the UI.
· A link has been added to the bug/feature request page.
· A link has been added to rate the plugin at wordpress.org.