Cheesecake Photoblog 1.5
CheeseCake Photoblog is a feature-rich photoblog application.
A photoblog is a chronological log of photography, usually from a single photographer. Each photo in the log has a date associated with it.
When you’re looking at any photo in a photoblog, you can generally navigate directly to the next older or next newer photo. Photoblogs also tend to have archives that allow you to view all the photos sorted by date.
Here are some key features of "Cheesecake Photoblog":
· Automatic thumbnail creation
· Thumbnails can be proportional, same height, same width or square
· Search Engine friendly clean URLs
· Themeable - you can create an entirly new look by changing as less as one file
· Extendable using an innovative and easy to use add-on architecture
· EXIF support
· Easy administration
· Comment moderation if needed
· Email to admin notification on comments
· Comment SPAM protection via Akismet*
· Comment SPAM protection via Black List*
· Ability to schedule future posts or post using EXIF dates
· RSS 2.0 compliant feeds
· Multiple Image sizes*
· Tag support
· Archieve browseable by month, tags
· Clean MVC code architecture
What's New in This Release:
· No bugs were reported in the Beta release, so this has been deemed stable.