CMS RSS Grabber is a system that grabs RSS feeds and fills the content of a CMS system. In other words, CMS content syndication through RSS
It is built in such a flexible way that it doesn't matter which CMS system it connects to. Settings inside the script let you define how you access the database.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· An option to strip the http:// from the URL that is being exported to CMS.
· Usage is [$url=nohttp$].
· A CMS authors query is added to CMS Settings.
· Selection of author that adds content can be inserted with the [$authorid$] variable.
· Misc. variables for dates and time are added.
· An installation script is added for easy install.
· Settings for WordPress CMS are added.
· The ImportCMS() function didn't include the prefix to the feeddata table, imports to Joomla gave double texts in articles and the URLs had double http:// in them, and CMS update error messages were shown before logging into the system.
· These issues have been fixed.