CMME is a web content management system that is easy to use.
� PHP ≥5.0.15
� You need a hosting provider whom allows you to create and delete directories and create and delete files.
� You don't need a database.
� Your hosting provider must also allow HTTP requests through the fopen function call. CMME checks ones a day on http://browsers.garykeith.com/index.asp, for new browser capability files. Newer versions will be put in the hstat subdirectory.
Installing CMME should be easy:
� First, you need to make sure that the hosting requirements (see section 'hosting requirements' on this page) are met.
� Next, you download the installation package of CMME.
� You need to unzip the contents of this installation package and transfer all files in the package to your website (yes, also the ZIP file). Make sure:
That the di�rectory where you put them is empty.
Th�at the directory and it's subdirectories are writable.
� Now you point your webbrowser to the place where you have put your files.
� The installation will begin immediately. It will ask you some times to 'click here to continue'. Just follow the instructions.
� The last 'click here' will bring you to your CMME installation. You can start using CMME right away.
Here are some problems you can expect:
� Some hosting providers won't let you upload .ZIP files. In general, just don't host your CMME site there. If you can't host it elsewhere, you could try to unzip the cmme.zip file locally and upload all files independently. However, you can expect problems.
� Some hosting providers only let you upload .ZIP files, if they can unpack it for you. In general, this will work, if you upload the .ZIP file to the right directory, i.e. the same directory as the other files.
- Easy installation, small requirements.
- Page layout using templa�tes and page parts.
- Markup using cascading style sheets.
- WYSIWYG page editing.
- Page(part) inclusion.
- Syntax highlighting for code parts on pages
- RSS Feeds.
- Web Log functionality.
- Statistics and page visit counters, including charts.
- Built in backup functionality, using ZIP.
- Supports Firefox and Internet Explorer. Safari is not yet supported. It will be supported with the next version of xinha.
- Simple installation.
- Technical clarity.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- MathJax support (which also does HTML+CSS for MathML rendering) and support for generating PDF files from pages using wkhtmltopdf and xvfb was fixed.
- It is now possible to mark specific parts of page templates as 'pdf' and render those page parts to PDF.
- Because MathJax is quite big, it now takes more time to unpack and install CMME.