Bookmarks Unifier 2.0 Beta 7
Bookmarks Unifier is a bookmarks converter/manager/cleaner.
Bookmarks among these browsers can be converted, imported, exported one to/from another by using this program. Interface of this utility is fairly simple and straight forward, that means no more trying out each menu entries to get it work !
From now on, you can just import all of your bookmarks into the database, and export them to formats you like ! The more important thing is, it is FREE, and it is cross platform via the JAVA technology.
- Importing(Merging) bookmars from IE/Firefox/Opera to one database
- Exporting database to bookmarks format of IE/Firefox/Opera
- URL duplications are detected, therefore no more duplicated URL all over the places
- Database is just a file which can be exchanged with other people, no more compressing IE Favorites folders
- Simple to use
- It supports UTF8 filenames/bookmark entry names
- No limitation of number of entries
- It is cross platforms (supports Linux/Windows/Macs)
- It is fast
- It is free !