BoltWire is a small and easy to use web development engine with surprizing flexibility and muscle. If you want lot's of power, but an easy learning curve–BoltWire might be right for you! Best of all it's free...
Installation: Download and unzip it to about any server with PHP4 (PHP5 recommended). Multiple sites can be run off one installation, and it's a snap to upgrade.
Here are some key features of "BoltWire":
· Built in member and group management, with fully configurable access controls.
· Powerful boolean-capable search engine with dynamic templated output.
· Database like storage and retrieval of form input values. But no database!
· Editable in-site skins, you can modify on the fly. Standard html, js, and css files used.
· UTF-8 support for internationalizations, and easy multi-lingual capabilities.
· Native hierarchical page system with inheritable properties–for fast site organization!
· Full version control of of every page. Restore deleted pages–instantly.
· Internal scripting mechanisms you can use to automate virtually any task.
· Powerful forms processing: customize every site action–from within your site!
· Much, much more.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes the glitch in an offending markup rule and makes several other small enhancements.